These are some of my FAVORITE clean jokes for kids
- How many elves does it take to change a light bulb?
Ten: one to change it, the other 9 to help him reach it
- What game does Tarzan like to play?
- Why did the piano player put her head on the keyboard?
She wanted to play by ear!
- What do fish in the bleachers cheer?
- Who is Snow White's brother?
Egg White, get the yolk?
- Why does Santa Claus go down the chimney?
Because it "soots" him
- How did minnie Mouse save Mickey from drowning?
She gave him mouse-to-mouse resuscitation
- Why did the nurse go to art school?
She said she needed to know how to draw blood.
- What do you call a light with no eye?
- What did the boy who swallowed a sheep say?
- What did the grizzly say when she saw her son throwing a tantrum?
Why is he being so un-bear-able?
- What do you call an elephant in bed?
A heavy sleeper!
- MOTHER:Jay, don't be selfish. let your brother have the sled half the time!
JAY:I do,Mom.I have it going downhill and he has it going up.
- #1 Knock Knock. #2 Who's there? #1 Distressing. #2 Distressing who? #1 Distressing has too much vinegar!
- #1 Knock Knock #2 Who's there? #1 Distress #2 Distress who? #1 Distress is too short!
- #1 Knock Knock #2 Who's there? #1 Plain #2 Plain who?#1 Plain in the street in dangerous!
- National Geograpnic Kids February 2005 magazine
For more clean jokes especially for kids or if you have your own, you can visit cleanjokesforkids.com. Check it out!!!